My account is very new at the moment. In fact, I just created it. I'm gonna talk about food and love here, hopefully :) I'm glad to have finally made up my own personal blog. Right here is where I'M gonna express myself and, more importantly, there will be no formal languages used. Here is JUST me. It's quite late now and it's 1.05a.m for the record. I feel so free here as I can express myself freely. Loving here!
I've just passed through my finals and finally I get to rest. A big rest I mean :) I've been going through rough times for the past few months, probably 4-5 months. But I've hanging on to what I've been doing all these while. As the saying goes : No pain, no gain. It's true though. At the end of the day I reap lots of rewards. It doesn't matter how tough one's life can be, for as long as he or she never gives up. I'm not talking as if I'm wise but I'm speaking through experience.
"Hang on, be strong", is the only phrase I've recognised so far in my life. Sometimes, I don't have a choice but to hang on. Through that, I realised that it's worth to hang on and it's worth to be tired too because that's how I learned about Life. This time I would like to thanks my sister for coming back all the way from Singapore to help me out in one of my toughest assignments. I'm glad I don't have to redo. All thanks to her~ My mom too. She's been here for me every night watching me staying up late doing assignments. I hope everything goes well.
P.s. 사랑해, babo