Thursday, February 3, 2011

恭喜发财

Happy Chinese New Year 2011. Another round of Chinese festive season has arrived and hope everyone is blessed in terms of money, health, love, and career. I personally hope everything goes well for me this year. Huat arrr !

We had a reunion dinner in the evening, the dishes was alright, the red wine was awesome, but lacked of family members. Singapore uncle was not back for the reunion dinner. Quite sad though. Everyone here celebrating happily but I don't really have the CNY mood this year.I hope tomorrow will be better. 

Despite that, I would love to receive more red packets this year. Even if I receive less, I hope the amount is huge. Hehee. Huat arrrr ! Hope everyone's happy tomorrow. It's kinda noisy here at the moment, fireworks are heard everywhere. Happy to hear it eventhough it is noisy and loud. It is one of our traditions to play fireworks to indicate happiness. 

Well, I have to say that I missed Taiping a lot. We used to celebrate there every year eventhough the place is a little quiet. Eversince Uncle John sold out his house, we stopped going there. Lots of memories from there.