Wow . . . I'm pretty tired these two days. I was out the whole day. Accompanied camera to Kajang clinic in the morning and the sun was freaking hot like boiled water! What kind of weather is this. It's worst than a summer. The happiest time was together with Jolyn in the evening. We went 1U to eat and did some shopping. I felt bad when she paid for the food. I wanted to share with her but she refused. Eish~
Behold, the next round will be on me. I bought a little whiteboard for honey. I knew he might need it since he has plenty of important appointments. It serves as a reminder and I hope he'll use it eventhough it's cartoonish. Haha. Jolyn spent quite a lot. She bought a vintage ring, I liked it too. It's a medium sized metalic flower ring in beige and gold, RM 19.90. I'm happy today eventhough pretty tired. She wanted to go Starbucks but didn't make it on time. So sorry for that.