Saturday, February 26, 2011

Holy day

I'm really happy that I could witness the Evangelism night at Canaan Church today. The pastor is from one of the churches in old klang road. So glad that he shared a meaningful gospel with us. The words of God. I'm even more happy when I made new friends there. I always believed in one thing, that is, God has a purpose for each and everyone of us. I was enlightened after listening to the pastor.

Oh ya, I've been seriously wondering the whole time as to what I saw in KL yesterday. There's this woman walking with some random english man across the road and for instance I knew she's those one-night-stand kind of woman. I could tell from the way she dressed up. Now, I'm wondering how did she adapt to this kind of life? Is she happy being like this? Isn't she shy at all? Isn't she worry or even scare of getting diseases? Hmm. 

I'm surprised by how women make use of their bodies. I didn't really understand the gravity of the situation when my friends often mentioned about ladies who slept with men to earn money, and yesterday I saw one. My feelings back then and now is totally different. At least I could feel now. My god. It disgusts me a lot whenever I think about it.

Anyways, I won't be seeing the pig until next tue. I'm gonna miss him a lot. His friend is coming here for a vacation. Take good care ya my babo. Ma ni sarang hae :)