Oh my god, it's already Thursday and I've not started any assignments yet. I'm becoming lazier than ever. What's wrong with me this sem? I went out to enjoy last night instead of reading journals and articles. Having said that, I promised myself that I'm gonna start reading today and type at least 300 words of introduction. If should I type lesser than that I will type particularly more tomorrow. Basically I have to force myself, otherwise, I'll slack like a shit.
I went to a restaurant in Damansara Perdana last night but I don't remember the name of the restaurant at all. It's basically a western-based restaurant. I was surprised that the place was flocked with working people. All of them were dressed in formal attires. Perhaps the place is for working people. We drank there and it was ladies night, so I was given a cup of tequila with a mix of soya in it if im not wrong. There was a little cherry in it.
It was strong though. Tequila kills me easily. I never lose to beer but to tequila. HAHA. Unfortunately, I don't quite like the place, not to say that the environment was bad, it was rather okay only. The service was good. Other than that, nothing special. Nevertheless, I'm thankful enough that he brought me there. Okay, I need to be serious in my assignments these days. No more fun and joy at the moment. Wish me luck ✿