Monday, February 14, 2011

Honey, 감사합니다

Honey, thanks for bringing me to Ampang korean restaurant, I've taken tonight as the Valentine's dinner okay? 감사합니다. We ate too much though, and I loved the fish! Wish I can have it another time. It's so delicious. My dad can cook the same, just that he hasn't been frying fish for a long time. LOL. I forgotten when was the last time he fried a fish.

Babo, 사랑해 ! I miss you a lot this time. I want to hold your hand for a long time and  never let it go. I want to lay next to you when you're asleep every night. I wish I could hug you tight everyday and tell you that I'm here when you need me. I'm just beside you. Chigeum ma ni bo go si pea! Babo, I wish to see you everyday just like last time. I can be very happy eventhough it's just 5 minutes glimpse of you.