I'm glad that we both met in the afternoon. I cried after I hang up the phone this morning. I didn't want to call again because if I do, I will cry again for sure. It's so painful to hear his voice. I knew that it would happen. When we met up, it felt like the sky's clear. I was shy to look at him at first, but after awhile we got back as usual. He took me out for lunch and I tried to eat, but I wasn't hungry that time. I took a set meal and some sushis. We both shared the food.
I'm okay right now. I hope I will be okay for the next few days. Melissa and Teng was here last night. We played a couple of games. Uno Stacko and gambling cards. I learned a new game but I forgot what is it called. Would like to play tomorrow since everyone is coming. I named Melissa as the Gambling Ma Ma. LOL. She's good at cards. Just got to know about it yesterday. Apart from these, we took a few pictures as well. So So's in the picture too! Very cute and I'm missing her like mad now ~♥












