17 June 2011 - What have I been doing all these time? Hmm. Can't remember much. I refuse to remember either. Of which sad memories that would drown me as if I could not breathe anymore. Yes indeed. I'm going through a period of time where I find myself rather suffocating. Wouldn't it be better if I leave the past? I don't know and I'm not too sure at the moment. I will leave this aside first.
Let's talk about the things I had been doing lately. I had been accompanying my grandma and cousin over the week. Her parents are in the States. They will be back this Sunday night. I know that she would definitely be happy to see her dad & mom. I know her anxiety well - it's all written on her face. I've learnt that she is indeed a thoughtful girl. She thinks about her family everywhere she goes. How sweet. I have a thoughtful sister too. She buys me everything I needed. I love her of course.
Me will be off to Singapore next Friday night. Nevertheless, I've not taken any passport sized picture which I'am supposed to do today. Lazy. Let's wait til my mom gets back this evening then only I'll go. Besides all these, I'm apparently addicted to Underworld. I love the movie and the plot impressed me. I didn't know it was awesome. Two thumbs up. Right, that's all for today.