Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blessings

My mind has become clearer today , and in fact, way clearer than before. I'm learning and absorbing new things each day and live with it with no regrets. Here I am today, making an urge to say that I won't regret anything I've done in the past. Though it is very sad to accept the fact that I'm on my own now but I'm growing stronger as each day comes. Honestly, I still feel a little pain in my heart at times but I'm trying to accept it as a positive thing and I'll take it as a good experience. It's a good thing to turn a bad experience into a good experience when we can learn so much from it. It's another way of living life. 

I've been praying almost every night. I make this little effort so that I can become stronger and learn to believe in faith. Apparently, I believed in faith because I experienced it on my own when I was going through a depressing stage. God was here for me all the time. How can I ignore the fact that He's by my side? I'm so glad to have prayed hard and waited with a heart that was almost bursting. I was begging God to bless and answer my prayers. He answered. Every now and then I'll be praying because I know He's here with me. I'm better off now with my current state. 

I don't know what plans God has for me in the future, but I shall wait to see it happen. Give me a mountain and I'll move the mountain in His power. I'll do according to His plans. If I ever have a chance to meet God, I will ask Him to grant me the ability to heal and help people. This is what I want to do now. Well, I've grown wiser over the months. Maybe yes maybe no but I'm able to see better now. I know what's best for me. I will listen to the words of Wise to help myself and others around me. I'am able to smile now. I learned a quote that is meaningful to me "You can never "just be friends" with somebody you used to love...simply because a little part of you will ALWAYS love them". I have to accept the fact that I have to continue to love to live a happy life. Not going to hate nor dislike the person. I want to love unconditionally.There's nothing I can do about the past.