Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just another Thursday

Hah I was home the whole day. I'd sent out my internship application to the IBM HR department this morning and fortunately she called me as soon as she received my mail, nevertheless, I will have to wait for the next call. I settled my resume as soon as I got up from bed. It shows how much I'm keen on the intership. But then let's not put too much hope in it and move on by praying hard. I need a job because I'm way too FREE now. I can't stand sitting at home while watching my friends working. I won't get a full time job now of course because I still want to relax. I got a strategy on mind ;)

I had prawn noodle with Melissa this evening. Glad to see her again but will be seeing her again tomorrow to distribute the flyers. The Community Day. I will pray for this day. 

P.s. Mok just texted to inform that he can't make it tonight. Hoho. No yum-cha tonight.