I gotta pretend I've stopped loving you though I still love you. What am I suppose to do? I still love you. How can I get over you now?Please let me know. Give me an answer. It's tearing my heart apart very badly. Does anyone knows that I'm feeling so much of pain? So much pain that I'd rather leave this world. Can someone teach me how to forget a person?I wish there's a cure for this. God created a person with a loving heart but He didn't create a cure that could mend a broken heart. Now I'm laughing instead of sobering. I wished there's a cure for this. Can someone please save me?! I had been shouting for help at the top of my lungs. Please. Save me.
Why do I have to go through this again? Why? My heart is broken into two. I thought I'd given up but I had not. I need time.