I had to admit that I'm missing the missions trip very badly. How I'd wished I could go again. There's so much I can learn from a single trip to somewhere I have not seen in my life. Somewhere and something new for me to experience. I have to thank god for all the blessings He had given to me, all the privileges I have now. Mel & I was indeed destined to go for the trip. We were supposed to go Cameron on the same date, however, due to landslide we called off the trip. What a coincidence.
I'm so happy and glad to have gain something new from the missions trip. Seeing the lives of others and how they live, in a very remote area high on top of a hill. The road to the designated place was long and winding. Blessed that we arrived there safe and sound. I hope to go for such trips again sooner or later as I would really love to see even more things in this world. Helping others is my very own hobby and interest, thus, it's what I loved to do. Grant me another chance to go.