I felt the sudden urge to blog here - and so I'm here. I'm still pondering over lots of things.I'm always questioning about life - meaning to say what's really right and wrong. Is it very wrong to go club often? Is it very wrong for me to to do what I wanted to do?I knew the reason why you did this mother.The only sole reason is because you want me to be a good girl - a sweet decent girl that doesn't party.You care what others see in me. You worry that people will say that I'm a wild girl. Mother, please drop it. If you think that I should set boundaries in whatever I do, what is life then. What is life to me and to you?
What are you thinking?I'm sorry to say that I'm not the kind of girl you want me to be.I can't. I have a life.You should know this by now that I don't care what others see in me.Does it really matter afterall?You think I will live with it until I die and after that carry this to the grave with me?I don't.Even these things won't go down to the grave with me. Wake up mother. When exactly are you letting me go?How long more you're gonna do this?I'm growing up and I'm soon to be 24. I still have curfew at times?Wake up mother.I can take care of myself. How long more are you gonna do this?
How much more energy you can spend doing this?How long more you can stand this?Please. I'm tired.