Life's tough when I need to control my diet just because of lower body.This is so imbalance.Not fair. But somehow I won't take into account too much because life's a gift.Live to eat is exactly what I've always had in mind.Cheeros! I'm kinda tired now cos I played badminton this afternoon. Huu.정말 피곤해~ Thanks to Evan for making me so tired running around the court.lol.
I'm feeling empty now :) That's a good thing because I want to relax and be free from stress. It feels boring whenever I'm home as I have nothing to do. There's no one I wish to talk to as well. I just want to stay by Evan's side, most of the time, maybe. He makes me very comfortable. I could remember the times when he tried to make me happy/smile, comforted me, listened to my problems, respected with me much care, bought snacks for me, did everything I told. Bottom line is he treated me with respect.
I have to thank god that I met him.I should do something for him.He's aways making me happy though he's tired. 김유중 너 바보냐?